Elmet Driver Training

07932438021 or 01977 681379



      Don’t Just Take Our Word For It!

How many days training will I need?

This varies from person to person, but training is normally 3-4 days with test on the last day. We offer an assessment to see how many days training we honestly think you will need to pass your test. This also gives you an opportunity to get a feel of your training vehicle.

C licence or C+E licence, which do I need?

Your Training Site:

Leeds East Airport
Busk Lane
Church Fenton

LS24 9SE

The C licence (which is for a rigid vehicle) must be passed first before you can take the C+E test (which is for a rigid vehicle with a trailer coupled to it).

Elmet's Prices


“Dear Paul&Joanne

A massive thank you for helping me gain my C licence. I felt relaxed and calm all through the training thanks to Paul's expert tuition and calming influence when sometimes I was feeling the pressure. I will certainly be coming back for C+E training in the near future.

Thanks again


John Pointing (from Cawood)”

“Dear Paul

We did it! Thanks again for your patience! I really liked the fact that your free assessment meant that I could get a feel for the vehicle and (if I’m honest!) could check that I was comfortable with your training style.

Cheers - Adam Underwood (from Leeds)”

Click here to see more comments

We don’t need to blow our own trumpet. This customer feedback is typical of the kind comments we receive from our newly qualified drivers:

We know that it can be a little scary to get behind the wheel of a truck for the first time but you’ll be glad you did it. Click here to hear one of out trainees (Roy) explain how it feels to pass your test.